- Information Collection Practices
- Types of Information Collected
- Traffic Data. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers;
(3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain services that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) Financial Data (such as your social security number, tax ID number, and other information we require in order to process your loan requests); and
(3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- Uses of Information Collected
- Company Use of Information. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to use our services or access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
- Public Information. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that
any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
3.4 Security of Your Personal Information. Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Our policy is to limit access to Personal Information to those employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve this information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments, maintained by third parties who have agreed to maintain the security of those systems. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis. Remember, however, that any Personal Information you post on the internet is available to anyone.
Most browsers are initially set to accept “cookies”. If you’d prefer, you can set yours to refuse “cookies”. You may not be able to use our service if you turn off the “cookies” option.
- Children’s Privacy. None of the information on the Site is intended for the use of children under 13, and we do not knowingly register any person or accept information from any person under the age of
- Visitors and Customers Outside the United States. Our Website and the servers that make this Website available worldwide are located in the United States. Any information you provide in subscribing to our Website or registering at our Website may be transferred to the United
- Do Not Track Notice. We do not track users and customers of the Site over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. You should be aware that some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to
- Your California Privacy Rights. Under California Civil Code §§ 1798.83- 1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Terracotta Group, LLC, 2321 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 3270, El Segundo, CA 90245, via email, to email@example.com. In your request, please specify that you want a “Your Teracotta Group California Privacy Rights Notice”. Please allow at least 30 days for a
Teracotta Group, LLC
2321 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 3270 El Segundo, CA 90245